Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon

So all of my friends have blogs and Erica keeps pressuring me to have one. Well ladies and gents, here it is. It really starting the other night when Erica and I were watching SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance for those of you that live in a hole). We were watching Kathryn and Jakob's routine to the Michael Buble song. They were rolling around on the floor and I said "I wonder if dancers point their toes when they are doing the deed?" Random thought....

I warn you, it will probably be more of just thoughts in my head, spelled incorrectly. I will use the correct form of "there" though. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. And for details as to why I have the title that I do. Check the description.

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!! And I like how you reiterated the fact that words will be spelled incorrectly by leaving out the "n" in "random". Nice work!

    ReplyDelete