Monday, February 1, 2010

Guess Who's Back, Back Again?!?

So I get made fun of a lot for liking Disney music. So this might come as a surprise to most of you, but I love Eminem. Like I am obsessed with him. In high school, he was the only person that Vanessa and I would listen to. You can imagine us in our probe or acura jamming out on the way to our internship every day (well the days we went). We knew all the words. I distinctly remember being at a party in college and Vanessa playing Eminem on her ipod. Every song of his that came on, received a response like "O this one is so good" or "This is his best song", or even just an "O yea."

So you can imagine how excited I was last night during the Grammy's. I thought the show was pretty bad for the most part. Enter Lil' Wayne (who I was pretty sure was in jail), Drake, Travis Barker on drums and of course...EMINEM!

For those of you that missed it, it is below. (I can't figure out how to add the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yBFwE-VFL8

2 comments:

  1. When I close my eyes and think about high school I picture one thing…you in the driver seat of the probe singing Superman. "I'd never let another chick bring me down, in a relationship save it ..., babysit, you make me sick"

    I'm SO glad he's baaaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baahahaha. I love the lyrics. I am laughing in my cube right now!

    ReplyDelete