Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Body Pump

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. That would be the sound you hear from me with every step I take.

I recently relocated gyms. I am now a member of Gold's Gym instead of 24 hour. 24 hour was gross and creepy and it just stunk in general. However, my softball tee's and lezzie workout clothes fit in a little better at 24 Hour.

Monday, I took "Body Pump" for the first time with Ashley Payson. I also decided that I could lift the same amount as Ashley who has been to the class more than once. The class is a one hour high-intensity weights class that by the end of, I couldn't even hold myself up. As we were walking down the stairs after class, my legs collapsed underneath me. I thought I was going to have to slide down on my booty.

Yesterday, the day after the class, I was pretty sore. However, nothing compared to today. I am limping, I can't lift my arms above my waist and I feel like I got hit by a car. I know that means it is working and I will definitely be taking the class again, but holy cow. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. This is how I feel 2 times a week after Turbo Kick @ 24 hour. Pain = awful, Results = amazing.

    I left you a treat on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete