Monday, March 21, 2011

3,000 Thoughts A Day

Hey kids...I'm back. Don't get too excited because I work in insurance now, so I'm like an adult. And we will see about the first post back....Let me ease in.

I recently saw a commercial that said the average person has 3,000 thoughts a day. Um......dizzzzattt. (For those of you that didn't go to Olathe South-that is "doubt it" Picture your tongue sticking out,well yours-cause I can't, whilst saying it)

Anyway, I think that is a bit much. Then I started thinking about my thought versus the average person's, or a smarter persons. Here is a true documentation of my thoughts in about 3 hours in the correct order, obviously not close to 3,000 but I just realized that if a person has 3000 thoughts, some have got to be ridic....

And the thoughts came on a recent trip to Tulsa, OK so lots of time to think while starring at nothing...intermixed with belting tunes....

*****

I wish I could sing better

I wish I had a helicopter

I wonder what would happen if Justin and Britney never broke up. Would they have ridiculous kids, still be making music, would Britney have gone crazy?

I think that Taryn and I would go on Amazing Race, 1. I think we could win, 2. I think we would be really entertaining.

The star dome in Junior High was awesome, I wonder if they still have it? (For those of you wondering, I texted my sister Aimee and they don't....Lameness) I wonder if you can rent it for parties?

(Then I wrote "Vanessa blog name" but I don't know what that means...)

My thoughts are kinds of scattered

Who gets to name cities? Who gets to name stuff like grass? Who names things?

I wish I had a plane

How do names catch on. Like how did everyone know to call a bar of soap a bar of soap, I mean they didn't have commercials back then.

Why would someone ever put a decal of a wolf on the back of their car.

I wish I could apparate

I just wish I was magic.

Getting older sucks, look at these bags under my eyes.

*****

That's it. That is 3 hours of thoughts....of a 26 year old. Sad City

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA- I can HEAR you thinking those thoughts. And yep, that sounds about right. I always wanted to know how words caught on too!

    Colors confuse me as well. Like how do I know that what I perceive as red you don't perceive as green but just call it red bc someone told you it was red.

    Hmm, things to ponder. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pondering Brit and Justin the other day too!!! haha. KEEP BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete