Thursday, April 15, 2010

"s#!t"

Maybe I cuss too much. I don't know. But I like cuss words because they are so expressive. 1 of the reasons I like the sports industry is that everyone cusses. Its great.

Well today I found out its not so great (sometimes).

I tend to get a little tongue tied sometimes. It usually takes me a couple of times to record my voicemail greeting at work. Monday I rerecorded my greeting after being out of the office all weekend. I messed up the first time so hit stop and then rerecorded again. Well today I received the following email from a client...

"Heather - I'm trying to purchase the tickets, but it's not letting me.

Also, on a personal note, you might want to change your voicemail, because we can hear you say "s#!t" I guess because you messed up the first voicemail.......heehee. I'm sorry, but I wasn't sure if anyone else had mentioned this to you, so I thought I would. :)"

No Coraina, I had not heard that from anyone and it's been 4 days. Also, I get about 30 calls a day at least. No one told me.

Needless to say, I fixed it. But, will probably not stop cussing. F*#! that.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.... I am having a horrible day and this just cheered me up!!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Now keep up the great work, champ.

    ReplyDelete