Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Goodcents Anyone??

One of my most exciting moments in Dallas was when a Goodcents opened up. I mean...who doesn't love Goodcents? As to be expected, we Kansas folk here in Dallas frequent the restaurant often. Well, I'm starting to think a little too often.

Case #1: Last week I stayed outside on the patio to save our table while Ashley and Erica went in and got my sandwich. Ashley ordered my sandwich (wheat bread, turkey and Swiss-that's it) and one of the owners said, "Heather is here?"

Case #2: See for yourself...



(Here is the link if picture is too small)

Sidenotes:

1. When you spell check your blog post, the recommendation for Goodcents is "God send"..no surprise there.

2. Ashley and I think we should be grandfathered in at the $3 Turkey price.


LBH (Let's be honest)...I'm probably going to go for lunch today.

1 comment:

  1. Officially initiating Date Night Turkey Tuesdays. Be there. Obvs.

    ReplyDelete