Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

Hello All! So I know it's been 7 months since I blogged, but truth be told, nothing too exciting is going on in my life. But, hopefully that's all about to change.

New Year's Resolutions, I've never been big on them, but this year I figure it's time to start. I am going to start by blogging about them, to maybe hold myself to them. If in 6 months, I haven't held to them I will do something embarrassing and post it on the web. Now taking suggestions....

#1. This will sound ridiculous, but #1 is figure out my life. I have been saying it for the past 3 days. Figure out my living situation, job situation and the general direction in which I want my life to continue.

#2. Lose weight. I know it can be done, because end of Freshmen year of college I was at a good weight. Be toned and in shape. How I am doing this. Weight Watchers and for the first 60 days - Insanity. Aaaahhhh! Goal #1 - lose 20 lbs in the next 2 months.

#3. Blog and read blogs. I might have figured out an app that helps me to read blogs more often. Or maybe I can just spend some less time on pinterest.

Updates to come. Hope everyone had a great New Year's and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I like these resolutions. I think you forgot one though.

    Shower my favorite friend Erica with love and attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them too- Insanity baby. You already need to put $6 in my box :)

    ReplyDelete