Monday, March 15, 2010

Dallas Shore

Luck o' the Irish. That's the saying when referring to St. Patrick's Day right?

Well Saturday, the DFU got together to partake in the St. Patrick's Day festivities together. We had a little breakfast, watched the parade and then went down to the block party on lower Greenville. For those of you who have not been, Greenville is a "bar" street in Dallas that closes off for a party containing thousands and thousands of people.

We are all having a grand time as we make our way to the Dubliner. It's jam packed and people are pushing through one another to make their way to the bar. Now, I have no problem with this. You brush past people, say "Excuse me" and move on your way. Occasionally someone will get shoved into you, but that person usually ends up apologizing and you carry on with your day. But you are acknowledging that you would rather not have to push past them (or even touch them for that matter). I don't really need to explain this to anyone that reads my blog as I know most of you (4 people maybe read this?) and you are all upstanding, polite ladies. But in case Snooki is reading....Lesson 1.

However, one girl thinks that this is her world and we are all just living in it. This "lady" starts shoving through the crowd, making no apologies and stepping on people's feet. She shoves me (likes pushes me a couple feet out of her way) and I say "Excuse you" then proceed to turn around and continue talking to my friends.

All of the sudden I feel my head yanked back as this girl pulls my hair. And its not a little pull, she GRABS a chunk and yanks me back. I turn around just to see J-Woww (not really, but I feel like I was in an episode of Jersey Shore) running through the crowd. WHO PULLS HAIR????? Seriously?!?!

O trailer trash, that is who. When I was showering on Sunday, it physically hurt to touch my head...

I really wished she would have stuck around so she could see how we handle situations in O-Town instead of running away like a ho fo sho.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, I REALLY wish I could have been there for this in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I'm so glad that Vanessa put you on speaker phone so we could all hear the story! Love it- and hopefully your head has recovered.

    ReplyDelete